We are happy to exchange ideas with national and international partners and offer the opportunity for a visit to our office in Bonn.
As an intermediary to organisations and initiatives in the field of disaster risk reduction, we are happy to exchange ideas with national and international partners.
Are you interested in getting to know the DKKV and current projects in more detail or discussing specific topics with us?
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Deutsches Komitee Katastrophenvorsorge e.V.
Telephone: +49 (0) 228 / 26 19 95 70
During a visit to our office, we can introduce you to the work of the DKKV and our members. In addition, we will be happy to address relevant topics for you in the field of disaster risk management and crisis management as well as other topics in the field of resilience and climate adaptation. We are happy to organise our workshops in German, English and Spanish. Workshops and lectures can take place at our premises or at your institutions. Purely digital events are also possible.
Previous DELEGATIONs and topics
In recent years, we have received delegations from all parts of the world at our DKKV office. Among them were:
- Yangon Municipality, Myanmar
- Critical infrastructure operators from South Korea
- Ministry of Crisis Management, China
- Shanghai Emergency Management Bureau, China
- Central America
- SACAU, South Africa
- Tokyo Municipality, Japan
- Ministries, administration and universities from Rwanda
During delegation visits, the focus is often on an exchange about the state of the art and best practices from Germany. Topics that have often been discussed at past meetings include, for example:
- The DKKV and its work
- The German civil protection system
- Resilience concepts and their implementation
- Municipal adaptation to climate change
- Risk and crisis management (incl. implementation of serious games)
- Protection goals for critical infrastructures
- Learning from crises and disasters, e.g. the 2021 flood disaster
- Networking and communication, e.g. with the population or politics
As part of a delegation from Rwanda organised by the Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), we held an exchange with a group of participants from the Ministry of Environment, Rwanda Environment Management Authority, University of Rwanda and the Rwanda...
On 07.05.2022, DKKV was visited by a delegation of about 20 people from the project "Urban Resilience: Managing disaster risks for a Safe Central America" from Central America. The regional project is implemented by GIZ and funded by BMZ to improve disaster risk...