We are happy to exchange ideas with national and international partners and offer the opportunity for a visit to our office in Bonn.
As an intermediary to organisations and initiatives in the field of disaster risk reduction, we are happy to exchange ideas with national and international partners.
Are you interested in getting to know the DKKV and current projects in more detail or discussing specific topics with us?
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Deutsches Komitee Katastrophenvorsorge e.V.
Telephone: +49 (0) 228 / 26 19 95 70
During a visit to our office, we can introduce you to the work of the DKKV and our members. In addition, we will be happy to address relevant topics for you in the field of disaster risk management and crisis management as well as other topics in the field of resilience and climate adaptation. We are happy to organise our workshops in German, English and Spanish. Workshops and lectures can take place at our premises or at your institutions. Purely digital events are also possible.
Previous DELEGATIONs and topics
In recent years, we have received delegations from all parts of the world at our DKKV office. Among them were:
- Yangon Municipality, Myanmar
- Critical infrastructure operators from South Korea
- Ministry of Crisis Management, China
- Shanghai Emergency Management Bureau, China
- Central America
- SACAU, South Africa
- Tokyo Municipality, Japan
- Ministries, administration and universities from Rwanda
During delegation visits, the focus is often on an exchange about the state of the art and best practices from Germany. Topics that have often been discussed at past meetings include, for example:
- The DKKV and its work
- The German civil protection system
- Resilience concepts and their implementation
- Municipal adaptation to climate change
- Risk and crisis management (incl. implementation of serious games)
- Protection goals for critical infrastructures
- Learning from crises and disasters, e.g. the 2021 flood disaster
- Networking and communication, e.g. with the population or politics
On 02 August, 2023 Tom Zugasti, research doctoral student of AFPCNT was visiting DKKV. He is conducting research on the topic: "Risk prevention and crisis management tools at the interface of cooperation between territorial players: feedback and comparative study on...
After having been introduced the day before, the DKKV office visited the Ahr Valley on 16 June together with Alfredo Zambrano, representative of the Peruvian "Centro Nacional de Estimación, Prevención y Reducción del Riesgo de Desastres" (CENEPRED). Dr. Elisabeth...
Last week, a delegation of the "RIESGOS 2.0" project visited several german organisations for civil protection and disaster management. The occasion was a visit of Alfredo Zambrano, representative of the Peruvian "Centro Nacional de Estimación, Prevención y Reducción...