The United Nations University offers a position as a Senior Research Associate in the area of Economics Modelling in Bonn (Germany).
Under the authority of the Director of UNU-EHS, the guidance of the Head of MCII Division, and the supervision of the risk analytics lead and the modelling lead, the successful candidate will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- ERA-GIZ macro-economic modelling
- Knowledge management & learning
- CLIMADA/ECA country calibration
- Fundraising and networking
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Master’s degree in Economics, development economics/macro economics, environmental engineering, geography with a background in insurance and/or climate adaptation and/or risk modelling is assumed.
Applications can be handed in until 30 May 2023.
For more information, please follow this link.