In the context of todays International Women’s Day, we would like to draw your attention once again to the DKKV publication series 61. The report “Strong roots, strong women – Women and ecosystem-based adaptation to flood risks in central Vietnam” is about women’s empowerment and participation of women in DRM and CCA in order to increase the resilience of urban and coastal communities in Thua Thien Hue province in central Vietnam.
- What does the future hold? – Young Professionals offer workshop at “2nd National Expert Forum: Water extremes as a result of climate change”.
- IPCC Synthesis Report on the Sixth Assessment Report published
- TV report on Prof. Martin Voss: How crisis-proof is Germany?
- Social Media Analytics by Virtual Operations Support Teams in disaster management: Situational awareness and actionable information for decision-makers
- UBA forecast: Greenhouse gas emissions down 1.9 percent in 2022-More coal and fuel used – more renewables and overall reduced energy usage mute effects