In terms of content, the project is in its final phase. For example, an expert workshop was held on 27.09.2022 to review the possibilities for certifying destinations with regard to their resilience. For this purpose, an expert report on the current status of resilience certification was prepared in advance. During the expert workshop, which was attended by several global certification organisations, the results of the expert report were discussed in order to ultimately determine which specific aspects could be usefully applied for the certification of destination resilience.
- IPCC Synthesis Report on the Sixth Assessment Report published
- TV report on Prof. Martin Voss: How crisis-proof is Germany?
- Social Media Analytics by Virtual Operations Support Teams in disaster management: Situational awareness and actionable information for decision-makers
- UBA forecast: Greenhouse gas emissions down 1.9 percent in 2022-More coal and fuel used – more renewables and overall reduced energy usage mute effects
- Statement of the DKKV on mandatory natural hazard insurance as an element of precaution against climate risks